Friday, May 05, 2006

Here's a link to the low mileage and very clean Renaultsport Clio 182 with Cup Packs I have for sale on EBAY. I have to say, I am a huge fan of the system. Not that too many cars actually sell, I think that the value of the cars I offer probably means that people would prefer to transact in a more traditional way, but for enquiries that convert to business I'd say it was excellent.

On the subject of EBAY, you my agree with me, it's superbly well thought out, providing all the communication tools and even an invoice and consignment template saving users stationery costs. However, I get the impression that for low cost items, the mainstay of EBAY, the real winners are EBAY and the Post Office - who I am sure have never had it so good?

My Artic Blue Metallic 182 is here